Your Title Goes Here
New to PORTS? Click here for instructions on how to book your PORTS On-Demand Program
Setting up a PORTS On-Demand Program for your virtual classroom is easy. Follow these simple stepsScroll down to see our available programs.
- Select a date and time that works for you.
- Complete the intake form and select “Complete Appointment.” You will receive a confirmation email with your date, time, and zoom information. Please be prepared with…
- # of students attending your program
- Any special notes or requests (including if you would prefer our staff to join your school’s virtual meeting space.
- Once you have completed your appointment, you can add it to your personal calendar and share it with students.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have completed your intake form, you will receive an automated email from email@example.com (NOTE: BE SURE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS WHITELISTED WITH YOUR IT DEPARTMENT). This will contain all of the information for your program including an Acuity link containing Zoom information. To share with your students, simply copy and paste this link into your Google Classroom. If you need to connect a different way, please indicate so in the “additional information” section of your intake form. For further questions, please respond directly to your PORTS presenter via the contact information provided in your confirmation email.
Program offerings are typically 45 minutes in length, if you need a LONGER or SHORTER program please let us know in the “additional information” section of your intake form. If you need to cancel your program, please email the presenter with at least 24 hours notice.