Lesson Two-Learning About Climate Change
Students will be able to:
• Explore the basic causes and effects of climate change
• Interpret how the greenhouse effect works
• Explore the interrelationship between data and hypotheses to better understand climate and weather
• generate hypothesis based on data, observation, and robust questioning
• identify three tools for measuring weather and explain how they are used
1. Instructor establishes daily procedure for assessment, note taking, instruction, and learning. Students and instructor have materials ready.
2. Instructor launches PowerPoint Presentation. Entire lesson can and should be conducted with instructor interacting with the class and the PowerPoint presentation eliciting responses from students and guiding them as the lesson progresses.
PLEASE NOTE: Because the presentation is loaded with high quality graphics the PowerPoint File may take several minutes to download.
3. Instructor can also download and/or print Detailed Lesson Plan which includes an outline of the PowerPoint Presentation.
4. Download and have ready the Graphing Activity which will be completed during the PowerPoint.